School busses are a common mode of transportation for students across the United States. Many of our MCW students rely on a school bus to get them to and from school each day.
As spring approaches our students get excited about the end of the school year and become more active on the bus. To help our drivers focus on driving and getting students to school and home safely, please take a few minutes to remind your children of the bus rules.
- Follow the directions of the driver.
- Sit in your seat facing forward.
- Talk quietly.
- Use appropriate language.
- Keep your arms, legs, and belongings to yourself and inside the bus.
- Throwing objects is not allowed.
- Food and beverages are not allowed without the driver’s permission.
Students who are unable to follow these expectations will receive a consequence that could include a reprimand by the driver, a parent contact, an assigned seat, or loss of riding privileges.
As always your support with this is greatly appreciated.
Allison Schmidt, Superintendent